Howdy! We will be having an informational/first meeting this Wednesday at 8 PM in Rec 281.
Directions: Upon entering the rec, go up the stairs on your right and look for a hallway with double doors, 281 is at the end of the hallway.
(You do not need to swipe your ID to enter this part of the Rec)
Come meet the officers at MSC Open House today from 1 - 4 pm.
Our table is #2030 which is on the second floor in the large room at the South/West corner.
We are surrounded by other sport clubs so look for some A&M uniforms!
- No Practice this week
- Sunday, January 25th - MSC Spring Open House: 1 - 4 pm
- Tuesday, January 27th - First Practice of the semester: Swim @ 7:30pm
- Wednesday, January 28th - First Team Meeting @ 8pm: Yes, on a Wednesday (No track practice that day)
- Monday: Bike *See Facebook for meeting location, route, and time
- Tuesday: Swim @ 7:30 pm
- Wednesday: Track @ 5:30 pm* (no longer 6 pm)
- Thursday: *Trainer Ride @ 5:00 pm (NEW)* Location will change week to week (member's houses). Don't have a trainer? Contact our awesome bike partner, Jeff, at Bay Area Schwinn.
- Thursday: Swim @ 7:30 pm
- Friday: Lake Bryan @ 4:30 pm
- Saturday: Bike *See Facebook for meeting location, route, and time*
- Sunday: Run *See Facebook for meeting location, route, and time*
The 2014 - 2015 Winter Training Challenge begins on Monday!
Expect an email (via the listserv) the Sunday before with rules and details.
The training challenge is four weeks long and allows for current and former students to compete by logging their swim, bike, and run totals for each week. At the end of each week, you simply log your time/distance using a google form and keep on training! Also be on the lookout for updates on standings so you can see how you're doing.
Good luck with your winter base training Zebras!
Head to Penberthy for some Ultimate Frisbee!
When? 8:00 - 9:30 pm
Where? Penberthy Field #7, park between the Tennis Courts and the Fields.
Bring your student ID and check in when you get there!